Water And Walking Challenge:– One of the best ways to improve your overall health is drinking water. So, we have created a challenge that connects these two activities together.
If you are active and drinking lots of water, you do not have to start this challenge.
If you decide to start the challenge, you will build the amount of water and gradually increase the amount of water in a period of one month. You will gradually increase each level.
This challenge will fit easily in your daily life and you do not have to change anything.
1: – GETTING STARTED
This part of the challenge will last only for 10 days.
- Every morning you wake up, drink a glass of water. If you want an extra kick, you can add lemon pieces to the water.
- Stand up and walk every day for at least 10 minutes.
If you want you can do more than this, but you should do it for at least 10 days.
2: – STEPPING IT UP A LITTLE
In the next 10 days, you should drink more water and walk more.
- After waking up, drink it big glass water.
- Take one liter bottle of water and drink it in the day.
This is only a minimum of 10 days, which means you can do more.
3: – MOVING UP A GEAR
In the last 10 days, you should drink more water and walk more and try to maintain this goal as a long-term goal.
- Drink a glass of water after rising every morning.
- Drink one liter of water in the day.
- Walk for half an hour.
- Drink one glass of water with each meal.
4: – KEEP IT GOING
Being hydrated and moving your body is the best way to stay healthy and lose weight for a long time. This challenge lasted only for 30 days, but you should make it part of your life.